Friday 29 March 2019

500 word stories

The children worked really hard on their 500 word stories this year. Please find them all to read. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Mr Hall


Crab catcher
One day a 24 year old was sitting on the captain’s chair. Driving out of the sunset filled dock. Hey Dad were now heading out to sea. Ok just 10 to11 miles more. Ok father where now 2miles in you take over .I will see if I can find some crabs. Boom!!!!!!
Slow the ship done dad hey where’s the “rest of the crew I will grab them give me 1 minute. Come on Liam and Conner. We have crabs to catch ok we have 2 minutes. On Ben  

“Throw the crab cage in Liam,” said Ben.
“OK Ben,” said Liam.  
“Conner, grab the rope,” instructed Ben.
“Whoops,” said Connor as he missed the rope    
“Dad stop the ship “screamed Ben.
  Ok screamed the captain.
“I getting that rope “said Ben
Slash!!! Ben see the rope and tries to grab it
Come on ben said Liam and Conner. 
“I got it pull me up ok Ben” said Liam
Conner don’t DROP the rope!!! Ok ben       Connor said in a pointless voice.                                                  
    
 Pull that crate up Liam!!!  Boy’s come in for lunch. Ok said my crew darting to the table what do we have dad .we are having p.J sandwich and to drink owe wine wait how is driving the sh ship oh no .why is it getting cold. Guys where in the Atlantic we might as well see if we can see anything in the sea.                        
“Wow what’s that” dad shouted in exhilaration.
“Dad that’s a beluga whale. “Connor and Liam said
“Get that beluga whale out of here.” Ok comedown will get a net to get the beluga whale. Boom bam clutter bang 1.2.3 lift. Bye beluga have a good life I said in tears  


By Ben



Text Box: The Banana…

 


Where’s my apple??!!” shouted a man called Simon in his kitchen “Someone’s stolen it, my precious apple!”
Suddenly, his son ran through the door, “Help, the internet’s gone down!” he cried as he fell to ground “I was just about to get a win on Fornite!!”
“No one cares about Fornite son,” Simon says as his son gives him a look of death. “Anyway give me my apple back!”
“What apple?” asked James confused, “Because the world has tons and tons of apples in it. It could be any of them!”                                                           
“Well this apple was the last one in Tesco and it was ginormous!” Simon said, whilst sitting at his breakfast bar. 
      Simon and James searched the kitchen everywhere for the fabled apple. Suddenly something knocked over a vase and it smashed to the floor in a million pieces “NOOOOOOOOOOO!” cried Simon as it fell to the floor, “That cost me five quid!” Behind the ashes of the £5 vase a banana was standing there – with Simon’s apple!
“GET THAT BANANA!” Simon screamed as he ran next to his son, who was running after the Banana, and of course Simon’s apple! Simon and James ran through their house and then onto the street!
      They ran all the way through the town whilst the Banana was continuously shouting “YOU’LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE!”
 They came to the edge of town where there was a forest. The Banana ran into the forest “What shall we do dad?” James asked Simon as he stopped dead.
“Follow that banana!” he replied “I need my apple!” they both ran into the forest searching for the Banana. They went into the forest but is was pitch black “Where is he?” James whispered “I can’t see him anywhere.”
Suddenly, there was a movement behind the trees and the Banana ran into a shack
“GET THAT BANANA!” Simon screamed at his son, who had already ran after the Banana.    
       When they entered the shack the doors slammed loudly behind them. “Probably the wind?” said Simon with a hint of nervousness in his voice “Yeah probably,” agreed James.
BANG! BOOM!
Simon and James were halfway down a flight of stairs when they heard some very loud noises.
“AHHHHHHH!” they both screamed.
“What was that!??!?!” James screamed at his dad.
“The Banana…” said Simon staring at the ceiling like a world-famous detective.
“Look-a door!” James said suddenly. They raced towards the door and leapt into a room. They never would have been ready for what they saw- all of the world’s apples and the Banana was blowing them all up! “NOOOOOO!” Simon screamed as he leapt for his apple, “MY APPLE!”
“Stupid human!” said a hoarse voice “I have killed all of the apples in the world!”
“Except from one apple- mine all mine!” said Simon as he ran out of the room with his apple “Wahoo!”
 Later that day…
“Dad where is the apple?” asked James as he walked into the kitchen
“I’m sorry,” sobbed Simon “I ate it!”                                                                               
by George



I wake up to see the waves crashing on the golden sand and the sea blue sky. The last thing I remember is being on a rickety old rowing boat to study the sea life. So I get up. I turn around to see an old wooden shelter I knew I was not alone… so I walk over there. Then I see a boiling steel pot with lovely salmon in. so I ate it I was starving. After that I went to sleep on some bright green palm tree leaves.

When I wake up I see no sign of anyone so I begin to try and find food. Suddenly I see a man with a really long beard “YOU ATE MY FISH” the man cried
“Sorry but I was just so hungry and I am stranded”
“Oh I am stranded as well when my helicopter flew away. I also found a way to get off this island” the man said

So they walked off to the west of the island and found a deep dark cave “this is the cave” the man declared
“we better go in then.” Then they cautiously walked into the damp cave shortly they entered a big room with lava scattered everywhere! Then they spied a sign it said if you want to escape you will have to jump on all of these rocks
“Ok I guess we better get jumping then” explained the man
After that they started jumping when suddenly I stood on a pressure plate which started all the blocks moving “Oh no!” they shouted but luckily I had a glide pack in my back pack
“GRAB ON” I shouted and we flew off to the over side and walked into the next room suddenly they saw another sign it said bring me a piece of balk from a tree. “Let’s go up to the surface to grab some wood from a shipwrecked boat.” So they went back up the cave. So I walked around the sandy island suddenly I found a big plank of wood “Yes wood” I cried    

by Ethan

A Dream Come True


Unintentionally slamming the ancient door, I grabbed a bag of salt and vinegar crisps, a chocolate chip muffin and a couple of delicious biscuits, just to last the evening. Then I shut the pretty door of my cosy room and sat on my fairly new desk-chair whilst logging on my brand-new computer.

As quick as a flash, Abby crept down the cluttered hallway and Boo! she exclaimed.
Ahhh you know you’re not allowed to scare me like that,” I snapped.
So what, what are you gonna do, tell on me? Abby snarled.  
Anyway, why are you in my room?I questioned.
None of your beeswax, sis, “Abby retorted.
I am going to bed, see ya in the morning sis,” Abby babbled.
 “Bye,” I muttered.
A couple of seconds later, “Creeeek!” went the kitchen door.
Bub Bub Bub!” went the pipes.
Squeak squeak,” went the mice under the floor boards.
Murrrrrrrrrrrrr,” creaked another door.
All I heard was creaky noises. That was when I realised the time. It was almost 12:30! (at night) So I quickly threw my PJs on and hopped into bed, shivering constantly, under my blanket with a pillow over my ears.

All I know is that I fell asleep straight away to block those creepy, but disturbing noises out of my head. But that didn’t work! I had the worst nightmare of my LIFE! Now this isn’t what I pictured after a hard day at school, what if I couldn’t get rid of my nightmare before tomorrow?” “You won’t have to,” whispered an annoying screechy voice.
Ummm hello,” I stammeredWho are you and what are you doing here?” I asked
You don’t need to worry, little girl,” responded the annoying screechy   voice
Okkkay, I am going back to sleep, this is creepyI mumbled
Good night little one,” noted the screechy voice.
One I am not little, two I am not little…
Alright, I get it you’re not little but get some sleep, “the annoying screechy voice blurted out.

At that moment, I had so many questions, like,” Who am I speaking to? Why is it here? And why does it want my information?  I fell asleep for the last time and once again I had another NIGHTMARE. I mean how worse this night can get?

Although I woke up a few times in the night, I had to admit I am full of energy and ready for another day at school. Every morning I hear mum would yellIvy, time for breakfast!” But today was different, because all I heard was a different voice exclaim, “Yes I reached level 26!” I was so discombobulated, I didn’t know where I was, who I was and why I was here.

Later that day, I found out that I was in a GAME! I am sorry but has that ever happened to you? You know that you normally control yourself, well I was being controlled by a computer! At least I didn’t have to go to school.




Gracie




 
                                                                         




  








A dozy thought was real!
One day, in school grounds Delia came home and she was going to watch a movie when her mum shouted “Dinner time” She was frustrated. She bellowed to her mum “I am not going to come”. She sat there for hours on end watching the movie she started to go dozy, as if she was hypnotised in some fairy land “is this real” she thought to herself.

The next day she went to school to find out that her friends were acting ridiculous, Julie was back-chatting and Amelia tripped up the teachers whilst Ruby was putting pins on the other pupil’s seats! She couldn’t believe her eyes. What were they thinking! Later, when they had break, Delia tolled her friend Rose that all of their friends were being ridicules!
But her friend replied “meh” pardon? Delia questioned. “MEH!” shouted Rose! Delia had blurry eyes as she stumbled back to the edge of the gate Crying.
Delia had a long day. She was sick and tired of their behaviour. She thought to herself that she wanted to leave the school.  

The next week of school was rubbish, she couldn’t stand that week. She was determined to solve the problem out. But she couldn’t find the right person. Finally, after nearly giving up she saw a women dressed as a fortune teller. She ran up to the women and said to her “please can you help me” she said in a soft voice, the lady replied with a smile “sure I can what can I help you with” she said well at school all my friends have gone evil they were back-chatting, tripping up the teachers, putting pins on the pupil’s seats and one of even was using one word all week how can someone do that? She couldn’t. The lady said “when can I help you? “I have a free day in two days. Perfect she said.
 She went to tell her mum but her mum was at work she couldn’t because tell her dad died in an airplane crash .she thought about her Nan but her they were on holiday.
Delia went to an after school club after that she walked and looked up in the sky and saw and stars shining in the moonlit sky she was flabbergasted at the sight she saw of the moon. She saw her friend sitting starring into space as if she was                 hypnotised Delia walked slowly over to the rock she was perched on. She said come I will walk you home but Rose had RED EYES… she stared into to Delia eyes as if she was a statue, staring into space. She got of the rock and grabbed Delia arm and dragged her to a cliff at the edge of a mountain and was ready to drop and… Wow her back on her sofa, what happened?

The next day she went back to her school. She had a very normal day when she caught a glimpse of Rose’s RED EYES…
By Ebony


Baboon’s vs Bananas

 
It was a nice sunny day for the Bananas, but not for long.
THUD!
Searching for a snack, the horrible Baboon Billy hit the ground like a rock.
“Where’s my Bananas I’m hungry? Come out come out wherever you are,” thundered Baboon Billy.
“They’re here. We’re done for!” whispered Banana Bob.    
“Shush, they’ll hear us. We need to stay here, I’m gonna peek, be quiet,” said Banana Ben.
When he peeked, Banana Ben saw them destroying everything and he found a stray Banana getting picked up.
“SOMEONE HELP ME!” shouted a soon to be meal.
“HA, no-one can help you. You’re my dinner now!” shouted Baboon Billy.  Banana Ben couldn’t believe his eyes, but it was true.
“They got one. We need to stay hidden. We can’t lose more.” said Banana Ben.
“We can’t find any more let’s go!” shouted a baboon
“Phew. They’re gone. We can come out now.” shouted Banana Ben
Everything was destroyed. The baboons messed everything up.
“Oh no. They broke everything. We need to get them back for this,” shouted Banana Bill.
“Not yet, we need to think of a plan.” replied Banana Ben.
Minutes later, the Bananas were watching the baboons eating, but one of the apple’s juice sprayed on the Bananas and they started mutating.
“AAHH what’s happening I’m growing I’m growing!” whispered a banana wanting to scream.
“Look guys, we’re bigger. We are as big as the tree,” said Banana Bob.
“Hey wait a minute, maybe we can fight the baboons now we are their size. What do you think?” asked Banana Bill.
“We can try, but we need to change that plan. So instead of like, creeping up on them and tripping them up, we can creep up and jump on to them whilst grabbing their arms, so they can’t shove us off them,” replied Banana Bill.
“Good idea let’s get our supplies so we will have the upper hand on them Therefore giving us higher chances of winning,” chirped Banana Bob in excitement.
So they went off to get their supplies for the battle
They used apple as shields, thick branches that were carved sharp as swords and a banana peel as body armour.
Later that day, the Bananas started their mission to get their revenge.
“Shush, we need to do this quietly so they don’t come in all at once.”
Stealthily, Banana Ben crept up on one of the baboons and knocked him out with his shield.
“One down, three to go.” Whispered Banana Bill
“Baboons Bananas are here man your station!” shouted one of the baboons.
“Bananas attack!” shouted Banana Ben 
The battle was on. Many baboons and bananas fell, but the bananas gear gave them the upper hand as they suspected.
“Surrender Baboon Bobby, you are the only one left,” thundered Banana Ben
“OKAY YOU WIN! LEAVE ME!” shouted Baboon Bobby.
“Well, we won’t kill you unless you live with us. And you let us eat any other baboons that come to your land.”
“Deal,” he said.

by Connor


Back…?
One gloomy, cold day on the 4 of July, a storm hit San Francisco. Not any storm. The Zombie storm!
 Alcatraz had 4 of the worst criminals in the world. One was me, Archie. I was the leader of our squad. Alfie was the co-leader, he was really good at building weapons from scratch. Connor was good with guns and George was the medic.
I was in the cafeteria when the storm was happening, and every prisoner heard screaming. I knew what was happening, the zombies were here. I got my group and we went to my cell.
I found a gas pipe, Alfie made a sword, Connor stole a pistol and George robbed me for a knife.
We were ready. A horde of zombie ran passed us. We held are breathe for our lives.

4 hours later we thought of an idea. We would build a plane and fly out of there.

“We need to find the warden key,” said George getting ready to go out.
“What key??” said Connor confused.
“Basically, the key that can save us!” shouted George.
“Shhh!” said Alfie quietly.
We opened the cell and ventured out.
We found some humans; they had guns and were ready to shoot us!
“Hold on?” I said realising something
“Liam, Ben you’re alive!” I said surprised.
“Yo, what’s up” said Ben trying to be a gangster.
“Ben, stop, before I hit you with my wooden spoon and kick you” shouted Liam.
We stumbled around the prison following George, who apparently knew the way.
After 1 hour of meandering around, we stopped (finally) and split up again. It was me, Connor and Alfie in Group 1 and Group 2 had George, Liam and Ben.
Group 1 took the right-hand side of the prison and Group 2 took the left-hand side of it. We were meant to meet up in the middle, Anyway, Group 1, my amazing group, found the key in the cafeteria. (The one place we didn’t check.)
All of a sudden, around 400 zombies came clambering in the café! Connor suddenly lunged into the vents and left us. Alfie threw a flare in the crowd and about 100 zombies were on fire! I remembered that I stole a cleaver from George. I yanked it out of my pocket, but fortunately the zombies were already dead.

“Connor?” I said with Alfie behind me.
“Hereees Connor!” he shouted landing on Alfie’s
 head.
“YOU KNOCKED HIM OUT!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs!
“Opps,” said Connor laughing
“You’re carrying him” I said.
“Fine,” said Connor with a grin on his face.
We carried Alfie to the meeting point. All we heard was George shouting “Come to the roof!”
We hurtled up the stairs still carrying Alfie. When we got up to the roof (which took a while,) we saw Group 2 with a hand-crafted plane.
“It has some fuel,” said Ben
We all hopped in. By then, Alfie woke up. We were out.

Or where we…?    

 By Archie


Junior’s trip to the sun.
One day, Junior was sitting on the Xbox playing Fortnite like any normal 11 year old.
Later that night he was singing
“I’m on the sun, I’m on the sun.” In the shower.  He heard a meteor, BOOOOOOOOOM junior wondered what was happening.
He jumped out the shower got in his N.A.S.A PJs, and his N.A.S.A shoes on.
He walked outside, with nerves running through his body like adrenalin. He turned on his bright N.A.S.A torch with loads of globes. He shined it on the meteor and it shone bright red, he cracks it open with a special gun that he got from a good friend named Ben. It was a space letter from N.A.S.A it said, Hello Junior we would like to inform you, your application for landing on the sun has been accepted. We have made a sun-proof suit and a sun-proof space shuttle. We would like you to come to NASA HQ tomorrow at 4:52 pm in L.A. 
   
Junior was excited he knew this day would come.
He woke up, got in his tuxedo and headed to L.A. In the Rolls Royce Phantom XIV that N.A.S.A had sent for him as his pick-up car.
3 hours later he arrived at N.A.S.A HQ.
Junior was amazed he was mind blown and then he saw a museum of big sculptures of astronauts.
One day Junior got a call from N.A.S.A’s co-worker Archie, he said,
“You know your friend Ben he is going to the sun with you. We have made you a NASA galactic space phone!

We would like you to go pick it up. It has your suit phone and address for your rocket ship.”
“Wow my day is finally here I’m going to the sun.” I have to go say bye to my family.
“Hey mum did you watch the news.”
“Yes junior I did, look you don’t have to do this.”
“I know mum, but I want to be famous.”
“Before you go, take this with you, it’s your dad’s picture.”
“OK mum.”
He launched to space it took 360 days he said I’m so dumb. Crying his eyes out he regret life he missed his mum he wanted his dad he missed his family in general.
And then he jumped, trying to land on the sun and he missed because it’s a star.   

 by Liam

The dark stealer.
On a hot day there were some children playing out in the garden. The ten year old girl always played with her brother in the garden. I said to Charlie, “Do you want to play hid and seek in the garden? Is that all right?” I said to my mum.
She said, “If that is all right with Charlie.”
“OK,” I said to her. “Can I ask him if that is all right?” I said.
What if he say’s No? I thought. 
I said, “I am going to just see if anyone has texted me on my phone.”

I went into the house and went to pick up my phone. As I did, I noticed that my phone was gone out of the little basket   I raised my voice and said, “Where has my phone gone to? “My mum and dad and I said to my little brother, “Charlie have you touched the phone?” He was very honest with me and he kept saying no to me.
So I said to him, “I am going to go and look in your bedroom.” When I said that, he started to run after me.

Charlie said, “My room is out of bounds because I have got something in there that you are not going to like.”
I said, “Let me see what is in there. I promise I will not tell mum nothing or dad otherwise we will not get to go and play outside. I really need to go and text my friend.”
“No you are not allowed to text your friends,” Charlie said firmly!
I said, “Well you are not the boss of me.” If I go and ask mum she will say yes to that will she? I promise that it is true “Ok what do you think she will say to that? I do not know said Charlie “Well let me through ok what you will do about if you are lying I said.

“Well I can take that because I will not get that much punished what will you do about that” do you think I am going to get thrown  in the bin what do you think mum and dad will say to you”. What do you think you are doing with your sister’s phone and the thin that is in your bedroom? Well how can I take that? “Charlie said I do not know about that one well let me go and look what you think that is scary for me.”

As I was running up steers someone had run the doorbell I thought what right now I cannot go and take the door I have got to go up steers right now so I thought that Charlie heard me and ran back down steers I thought get back up here right now I said what do I do now I said to Charlie it is just the post said it is not for you then It is someone who you would not know who it is I said.

Alright then I will tell you it is just one of my friends I said what! I am not taking that right now I said well she keeps ringing the doorbell then let them in I said firmly Ok I said I will let them in I said what I cannot let them in right now I said.


 By L



Super Strikers are back!

Super Strikers had made it to the final, for the first time in 30 years!
Today is match day, the team are warming up ready for the big game.
The team are nervous because winning the cup is the greatest thing!
The other players, named Norwich City, are coming on the pitch. They are strong and have the best goal keeper in the league.
The Super Strikers are waiting for the referee to blow the whistle to start the game. Super Strikers steal the ball and aim at the goal and they miss the beautiful shot, ”No, no, no!” shouted the players, holding their heads in their hands.
The goal keeper booted the ball to the Norwich City striker and he shoots for the goal and he scores. 1-0 for Norwich City. Super Strikers are angry because Norwich City have scored the goal.
Right now it is half time and Super Strikers need to score two more goals to win the match and the cup.
Norwich City foul the number 10 and get a yellow card. Super Strikers get a penalty but number 10 is injured and can’t stand up.
Number 9 must come up and take the penalty. He was aiming at the goal corner and everyone was shouting at number 9, “Score the goal, we need to win.”
Number 9 is very scared because he has never got a penalty before and he is worried he will miss!
Number 9 takes a big breath and forgets everything. He shoots a powerful shot and scores. Now it is 1-1 and there is 15 minutes left. Who will win the cup?
Super Strikers number 88 takes the ball off Norwich City. He runs over to the goal and he shoots. He scores the winning goal. Super Strikers are thinking they are the winners!
Norwich City takes the ball off Super Strikers and run towards the goal. The final whistle blows before he shoots. The game is over. Super Strikers are the winner. “Yes we are the champions!”
Super Strikers are back!



By Kacper


 Watched

 “Critical hull failure, get to the ejection pods immediately!” wailed the warning as the ship slowly started to explode. As fast as a cheetah hunting its prey, I sprinted into my ejection pod, leapt into the chair and pressed EJECT!
“Warning… quantum detonation in 5…4…33333……….. BOOOOOOM!!”
But, as I finally thought I was safe, a panel snapped off from the electricity unit and hit me in the head… knocking me OUT!

I woke up to see a warm, red glow and skin-curdling heat. I rapidly opened my eyes and spotted a raging red fire. In a flash of shock, I grabbed the fire extinguisher and put it out. Wiping a bead of sweat from my forehead, I opened the escape hatch- eager to get out of the cramped space, but when I looked at the horizon, I didn’t like what I saw. I saw nothing but ocean… north…east…south…west… ocean!

“Your Personal Data Accessor (P.D.A for short) has now rebooted in emergency mode” The P.D.A announced.
“OK… OK, can you send out a distress call to Eclipse?” I replied. Eclipse was the company that sent us to observe Planet 2965B, not BE ON IT!
“You have 1 pre-recorded message,” explained my P.D.A.
“Your ship has crashed and so will you, if you do not help me. I have powerful weapons everywhere. Nobody can rescue you! Meet me at these coordinates!” whispered a mysterious voice from the P.D.A.
I didn’t have much choice, so I gathered enough materials from the seabed to let me survive another 5 days.
After spending 3 hours gathering materials, I set off on my journey.
Trust me, nobody could understand how I felt when I saw what I was about to enter. In front of me laid the most terrifying skyscraper I had ever seen. It had green, pulsing hieroglyphs encrusted into the walls. Gingerly, I stood in front of the large gaping doors, waiting for somebody to answer.
“Access granted, welcome AJ!” bellowed the speaker.
Slowly, the large doors glided open and I stepped in…

When I entered, I saw a huge pool engraved into the immaculate ground- I jumped in. I felt a large, tough tentacle brushing past my arm.
“Hello,” whispered the mysterious voice.
“I need you to get some of the rarest materials on this planet, to let my young hatch. If you do not, you will have to live on this planet for eternity. But if you do I will give you this rocket the people before you were trying to make. And you can get out of here!” shouted the weird leviathan looking creature.
“OK,” I replied in an irritated way.
Immediately, I jumped through the portal that just appeared, battled a weird snake, and grabbed the item she was looking for.
“Thank you. Now my young can hatch and my legacy will live on. Not many people are as kind as you. Here, take this rocket!” she bellowed towering over me.
                        
5…4…3…2…1…We have lift off!  

Alfie C


                                






      

No comments:

Post a Comment